Serving the Emergency Dental needs of the Greater Houston Area!
COVID19: PER THE CDC GUIDELINES
Limiting the number of visitors to our office is one of the most common-sense actions we can take to minimize everyone’s risk.
- We are allowing every patient just 1 additional guest. Do not come to your appointment with more than 1 additional family member or friend.
- If you do not require assistance, please come by yourself.
- As always, a minor requires a parent or guardian.
We ask patients to not schedule or keep appointments if you:
- Have a fever of 100 degrees or greater.
- Have signs or symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- Have traveled outside the US in the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
PRE-SCREENING WILL ALSO TAKE PLACE AT CHECK-IN.
Dr. Preston West
Dr. Preston West is able to provide same day emergency dental services. We are standing by, ready to help.
Dental emergencies may include teeth that have been knocked out, loosened, fractured or infected. We can help.